Monday, July 8, 2019

If I could

If I could pause time to set my gaze
Upon your deep set eyes
Twinkling with a hint of mischief
A baritone coated with glaze
To all those moments of laughter and babble
To move across every genre with a dabble
Evenings carved in time
To every confabulation,no reason or rhyme
Every moment is a dewdrop on the fresh grass
Pristine with a world of its own
Colloquy flows in with coffee or kvass
The ardor flows between us like foehn
Through the travel of the seasons on the globe
The bond continues to grow like a vine
Like chocolates and caramel en robe
Submerged in a sphere of joy
I hope it is never to say goodbye
I could fix my gaze all day
Upon those deep set eyes
Those laughter covered lips
Innocuous and pure like the primeval beach 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ocean in a bowl

I have always pondered over aquariums. The transparent surface, the glossy exterior and the clear waters. The bottom is covered with a lay...