Friday, July 5, 2019

Beyond she sells seashells..

Seashore
The seashore always reminds me of a kind soul.An optimist.I could spend hours looking at the water and think of absolutely nothing else but the gentle zephyr on the shore,the gleaming waters and the depths uncovered.
The beach is where I’ve had many a wonderful conversation,shared a few laughs and soaked myself head to toe in the cold refreshing water.
The beach is a beautiful creation of nature.silence and the music of the waves .Like a lullaby.
Soothing to the soul.
My over critical brain analyses everything around me to the last possible shred.It dissects it to an extent that I cannot imagine the pieces anymore.i like to console myself that everything has an explanation and every creation of nature has a lesson to offer.My interpretations maybe off the charts by a large margin.But that thought keeps me optimistic of life ahead as we can take it.
The beach reminds me of love.I mean everything in this universe essentially boils down to that one emotion.We would be nowhere without it.Our existence would cease to survive.Its surprising how we all need love but we don’t feel comfortable expressing that expectation.We feel ashamed.Sometimes it’s the vulnerability.But a generous spritz of love only makes life worth living.
The beach is reminiscent of all is not lost.the water gently kissing the shore is likely that love hasn’t become extinct.I don’t know if it’s the sad goodbye or the happy we will stay together forever feeling.The rapid drying of the sand, waiting for the fresh spray of water to gently soak up the surface.An experience.Love hurts,but the rapid drying on the brain wants us to take it again.The bright sunshine.Depths of pristine blue water uncovered.Bobbing of a boat at a distance,I mean life can’t be a finer blue print.The electrifying waves.The gush of the vanilla foam roaring away in glee jostling with energy.i took away from the ocean the concept of love,the spirit of optimism,the depth of the lands and fear of unknown.The pristine blue waters do provoke a certain emotion.The depths are inexplicably overwhelming.Thr sunset,where the sun dissolves into the ocean diffusing a brilliant gold.The shrill cry of the seagulls.The damp air.
All of it is a package like love itself.it looks the same after a storm and before.Is that an indicator of how life is at a stretch.The feeling when love enters your life is the same halcyon .The peace it brings with it is worth dying for.
When that love runs its course of time,entropy is what needs replacement with the idyllic state.
The sea has facets from life.
I’ve been fascinated by the feeling nevertheless.Whether it’s the tranquil after the storm or the placidity of invitation,love takes a stronger foothold and I’m ready to welcome it with both arms outstretched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ocean in a bowl

I have always pondered over aquariums. The transparent surface, the glossy exterior and the clear waters. The bottom is covered with a lay...