Friday, July 5, 2019

The lonely shell

I’m no expert, but I do click pictures when it fascinates me
This picture of a shell was the only picture I clicked on my trip to Puri.
The clear waters, the gentle zephyr and the bubble of silence appealed to the soul within.
This shell was the focus of my photograph lay effortlessly on this sand bed unperturbed by the gush of waves that tried to drag it back in.
I spent close to three on this beach and this shell remained glued to this position.
I have this weird habit of associating every small thing with philosophy.
It reminded me that no matter whatever people hurl at you, take it all and remain grounded.
Cheers to the lonely shell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ocean in a bowl

I have always pondered over aquariums. The transparent surface, the glossy exterior and the clear waters. The bottom is covered with a lay...