Friday, July 5, 2019

Hold my hand

 Hold my hand till the end
The whisper of love is at its yore
For you and me shall I fend
Like the waters gently touching the shore
The wind has long blown past
Spell this love has cast
On my vulnerable heart and soul
The shadow of passion creeps in like a ghoul
Of beautiful days and lonely nights
The distance between us burns bright
Like a flame of a dying candle
It oscillates against the echoing brandle
The shards of my broken heart
To fix it would mean work of Bosart
My eyes search for your face
My heart is where is your place
Hold my hand till the end
For love,you and I are the blend

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ocean in a bowl

I have always pondered over aquariums. The transparent surface, the glossy exterior and the clear waters. The bottom is covered with a lay...